PCA Ground Engineering is seeking a reliable, professional, level headed excavator/plant operator looking to grow your skill set utilising PCA’s vast array of piling and drilling attachments.
PCA Ground Engineering is an innovative company offering design, construction piling and ground engineering services throughout Australia where no two days are the same and you will be constantly challenged by our many and varied projects.
The right candidate will be looking for long term stable employment with a professional company where you will be required to learn, operate, and as your skills grow teach. In turn you will be provided an attractive remuneration package where you be provided the opportunity to develop within the company, leading to even greater opportunity.
- Core belief in safety at the workplace
- Drug and alcohol-free status
- Excellent temperament with a team player attitude
- Punctual attendance to site
- Skilled operation of excavators in various sizes
- Civil construction experience
- Construction Industry Induction Card
- Driver’s license with own transport
- Civil Construction Excavator Operations Licence
Highly regarded skills:
- Experience in civil construction
- Experience operating machinery such as forklift, telehandler, EWP’s, concrete and grout pumps etc.
- Mechanical knowledge
- Experience in drilling and piling sector
- Working at heights certification
- Additional licences such as HR or HC
- First aid certification
All applicants will be required to undertake a pre-employment medical inclusive of drug testing, applicants are reminded that PCA is a drug free work environment.
PCA and the successful candidate will mutually agree on the earliest available commencement date respecting your existing commitments. PCA encourage you to start your new career today and please forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications close 30th April 2022.
No recruitment agencies please.