PCA Ground Engineering is seeking a reliable and professional labourer with groundwork experience, looking for an opportunity to grow your skill set and in turn career.
About the company:
PCA Ground Engineering is an innovative company offering design, construction piling and ground engineering services throughout Australia where no two days are the same, and you will be constantly motivated by our many and varied projects. We have a strong cultural belief in working safely and protecting the environment, whilst priding ourselves in investing into our people and plant.
About the role:
We are seeking candidates to join our dynamic team working with us on projects at various locations around the east coast of Australia. As a labourer you will have a ‘can do’ attitude, provide manual labour assistance to the team, operate site tools, refuel trucks, vehicles and tanks as whilst promoting a safe work culture. Experience within the civil construction industry would be advantageous but is not a requirement.
The right candidate will be looking for long term stable employment with a professional company where you will be encouraged to learn and grow in what we think is one of the most interesting segments of the construction industry, as well as the following attributes:
- Core belief in safety at the workplace
- Enjoy working and growing your career in a team environment
- Construction Industry Induction Card
- Drivers license with own transport
- Good health and physical fitness
- Ability to travel and work remotely
Highly regarded skills:
- Experience in civil construction
- Operating tickets for machinery such as working at heights, forklift, telehandler & Elevated Work Platforms (EWP)
- Mechanical knowledge
- Additional licences such as HR or HC
- Experience off-siding piling rigs
What PCA can offer you:
- An attractive remuneration package
- The opportunity to develop within the company, leading to even greater opportunity
- External training opportunities, i.e. Excavator, Elevated Work Platform, Telehandler tickets
- A company focus on safety and work/life balance
- A number of large and exciting projects in some of Australia’s greatest locations
Applicants should only apply if they are confident that they will pass a pre-employment medical and drug test. PCA and the successful candidate will mutually agree on the earliest available commencement date respecting your existing commitments.
PCA encourage you to start your exciting new career today! Please forward your resume to email@example.com